- To raise funds for Pok Oi Hospital’s development for the largest Nursing and Residential Care Home in Hong Kong
- To promote cycling in the Hong Kong Community
- To advocate green living style
- To prevent illness by encouraging physical exercises
- To help establish a stable and harmonious society
- To raise public awareness over road and cycling safety
Pok Oi Hospital, a charity organization that has grown with the Hong Kong community since 1919, currently operates 94 service units spreading all over Hong Kong serving over 950,000 beneficiary attendances annually. Pok Oi provides quality and diversified services, including hospital, clinical centres for teaching & research in Chinese medicine, Chinese medicine mobile clinics, nursing home, care & attention homes, day care centres for the elderly, secondary and primary schools, kindergartens, family multiple intelligences centres, community cyber centre and hostel for single persons.
For More information, please visit our website: www.pokoi.org.hk
A site in Lam Tei has been earmarked by Pok Oi, for the largest residential care home for the elderly in Hong Kong. Under the latest design framework, there is space earmarked for Western and Chinese medicine services, dental services and a special care zone. There will be 1,433 places, about 930 places of which are continuum of care places and the remaining 503 places are nursing home places. The elderly home is expected to be completed as early in early 2022.