- To raise funds for Pok Oi Hospital's development for the largest Nursing and Residential Care Home in Hong Kong.
- To promote cycling in the Hong Kong Community
- To advocate green living style
- To prevent illness by encouraging physical exercises
- To help establish a stable and harmonious society
- To raise public awareness over road and cycling safety
Since its establishment in 1919, Pok Oi Hospital (“Pok Oi”) has been serving the public under the motto of “We Love, We Care, We serve”. Today, Pok Oi is already a sizable, well-established charity with over 100 service units covering Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories. Our services include Chinese and Western medicine services, dental services, elderly services, youth and family services, education services, as well as grassroots housing services. We have reached out to every sector of the society, providing appropriate services to the public with an annual beneficiary attendance of over 1,500,000. Pok Oi has been actively expanding diversified services with a view to helping the underprivileged of the society.
For More information, please visit our website: www.pokoi.org.hk